In our University special attention is paid to the development of physical training and sport as well as to the forming of healthy lifestyle in students’ community.
In 2014 our students took part in different student’s sport contests and achieved high results:
- the Team European Championship (Braunschweig, Germany) – silver medal;
- The second stage of the IV All-Russian Students Games (Sochi, Adler) – the 1st place in the team event (18 gold, 15 silver and 8 bronze medals);
- the IV All-Russian Students Games Final (Penza) – 1 gold, 1 silver and 2 bronze medals;
- the Russian Team Championship (Sochi) – gold medal;
- the Russian Junior Championship (Cheboksary) – gold medal;
- the Russian Youth Championship (Saransk) – 2 bronze medals.
- the European Championship (Amsterdam, the Netherlands) – the 1st place (men);
- the SFD* and NCFD** Championship (Krasnodar) – the 1st place (men), the 1st place (women);
- the project “Mini football in High Education Institution” (Volgograd) – the 2nd place (women);
- the Krasnodar Championship (Premier League) – the 3rd place.
- the Russian Championship among students’ teams (Moscow) – the 1st place (women);
- the SFD Students’ Basketball Championship Association Final (Rostov-on-Don) – the 1st place (women);
- the Cup of Krasnodar Territory (Krasnodar) – bronze medal.
- the Russian Championship among students (Surgut) – 1 silver and 1 bronze medals;
- the Russian Cup (Cheboksary) – bronze medal.
- the World Championship among students (Cordoba, Spain) – the 5th place;
- the IV All-Russian Students Games Final (Kazan) – the 2nd place;
- the All-Russian Competitions among students (Mytishchi) – the 1st place.
*SFD – Southern Federal District
**NCFD – North Caucasian Federal District