Kuban State University is one of the largest scientific and educational centers in the South of Russia. Founded in September 1920, it has a 100-year history based on the best traditions of classical education and recognized achievements.
KubSU pays special attention to improvement of the education quality. Students and graduates of the University have won many international, national and regional contests and competitions. Quality training of graduates is ensured by means of implementation of the "double diploma" programs.
Effective integration of scientific and educational processes is characteristic of KubSU. The research carried out by KubSU scientists is of great interest both in our country and abroad, as evidenced by agreements on cooperation in the scientific field with international organizations and institutions and numerous awards given to KubSU for scientific developments by authoritative expert commissions of international and national exhibitions and competitions.
International cooperation of KubSU in the field of education is constantly expanding. Students, professors and staff actively participate in the programs of academic mobility – they go to different foreign educational and scientific institutions for training, retraining and getting practical experience.
The University is developing as a community-oriented organization, creating all necessary conditions for a person’s self-realization in all spheres of activity - science, education, arts, sports, etc.
Modern scientific and educational environment, that ensures training of competitive experts demanded in the society, has been formed and is being consistently optimized in KubSU.
The following figures reflect the research and educational potential of Kuban State University:
- more than 29 000 students enrolled;
- about 6,000 graduates each year;
- more than 340 students receiving scholarships (granted by the President, the Government of the Russian Federation, the Administration of Krasnodar Territory and by many charity funds and organizations);
- more than 90 agreements on cooperation in the field of education, science and culture with scientific and educational organizations;
- Kuban State University is listed among the top 50 best universities according to the ranking compiled by the Vladimir Potanin Foundation due to the results of the participation of graduate students and professors in educational programs of the Foundation.